Caring for your Woodcraft furniture is simple and can ensure a lifetime of enjoyment from your investment. These are our Easy-care tips that will enhance and maintain your furniture:
- In winter use a humidifier and control humidity from 40 – 45%
- Absolutely avoid using solvents, water, hot or cold objects on the furniture for the first month while the finish cures. Damp cloths or Woodcraft polish are fine.
- Open the doors and drawers for 1 hour daily during the first month to ensure proper curing of the inside.
Tips for the daily use of your Woodcraft furniture:
- Avoid direct sunlight. Use drapes or blinds during the day.
- Use padding under all rough china and hot or cold objects.
- Store table leaves in close proximity to table or in the same humidity and avoid storing leaves in damp basements where the leaves may swell.
- Dust often with a soft cloth, following the grain pattern of the wood.
- For cleaning, you may use a damp cloth. Dry immediately with a soft cloth and buff lightly, following the grain.
- Do not wax or use any polish like pledge or anything containing silicon.
- Do not scrape or drag dishes across the lacquer.